Monday, October 16, 2017

Jon & Vinny's -- LA


Love caprese like yours truly? Jon and Vinny's happens to have the best I have ever had outside of Italy. They use a creamy burrata rather than the typical mozzarella and it is a plate of fresh, luscious heaven. I happened to be on a glutton, dairy, sugar and alcohol free sabbatical upon my first and only visit so I missed out on a lot of what they are most famous for. But I simply had to try the burrata because as everyone knows about me, cheese is my weakness. And the tomatoes! I know we're moving away from tomato season but because the nice weather hasn't seemed to abandon us quite yet here in Southern California, I'll bet you can still manage to secure some tasty, in season tomatoes at Jon and Vinny's. Like I said, I missed out on their very well reviewed pies and dessert too. I'm planning to update again at some point as soon as I'm able to return. the takeaway here is that if you're planning a dinner in the LA area and want to impress your guests, Jon and Vinny's should top your list.

412 NORTH FAIRFAX AVE, LOS ANGELES, CA 90036
(323) 334-3369
HOURS
SUN - SAT | 8:00AM - 10:00PM

No comments: