Monday, October 2, 2017

Tres Lune, Santa Barbara





Looking for high quality Italian fare in Santa Barbara? Tres Lune is always my families go-to spot. Not only is the food divine but it's distinctively New York or San Francisco in feel, a super cozy neighborhood joint. Every time I dine at Tres Lune I always run into family friends so it's seemingly  a locals spot. It's nestled on quaint Coast Village Road in the heart of Montecito and it feels very laid back in comparison to bustling State Street in downtown Santa Barbara.

My favorite dish is their branzino, which is deboned and beyond fresh and flakey. But over the weekend I tried their linguine in saffron with lobster in a porcini mushroom sauce and oh my God! It was so incredible. I'm not one to typically order pasta and moreover a pasta in a cream sauce but this was so worth the splurge.

They have a huge wine list and really interesting and good Italian wines. Cocktails are on the small side so I usually try a glass of something unique and Italian. Their tiramisu is one of the best in town. I realize that there  are a lot of Italian options in Santa Barbara but this one is worth a visit.

1151 Coast Village Rd.                               
Montecito, CA 93108
(805) 969-2646

No comments: